Looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the Developmental Services sector? Then we want to hear from you!
If you are looking to make a difference, join our team and make a difference each and every day.
Surex Community Services provides care, support and assistance to adults with developmental disabilities. We provide meaningful employment as full-time, part-time and casual relief opportunities.
Responsibilities would include:
- The provision of residential support to the people we serve in residential home settings
- Implementation of a person’s identified goals
- Medication administration
- The provision of personal care and life skills training
- Promote an environment for people which fosters respect, choice and socialization
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of the people we support
- Developmental Service worker Diploma or a completed University Degree in a related discipline
- Related worked experience in the developmental services sector preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of community resources
- Understanding of supporting individuals with complex care needs in a sensitive and respectful manner
- Crisis Intervention certification preferred
- First Aid/CPR certification preferred
- Drivers licence preferred
- Be available to work regularly scheduled shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Upon hire, you will be required to provide a police reference check including copies of your education and training certificates.
If you are interested in being a part of our team, please submit your resume and
covering letter to:
Surex Community Services
or email to: